[NEohioPAL]Singing Angels Public Auditions September 9th

Charles Eversole ceversole at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 30 17:07:07 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_42401131320307762

THE SINGING ANGELS
PUBLIC AUDITIONS
Saturday, September 9th, 2006 from 10AM-3PM

Beginning our 43rd season, The Singing Angels is a Northeast Ohio tradition!  Since 1964, we have traveled to 31 countries, sung for four US Presidents, and sung with performers ranging from Bob Hope and Celine Dion to The Barenaked Ladies and The 5 Browns.  In June, we were honored to perform throughout Italy, Greece, and Turkey, culminating in our performance of The Hallelujah Chorus at the weekly Papal Audience in St. Peter's Square in Vatican City.

Our Training Chorus consists of close to 100 kids aged 8-14, and our Performing Chorus has around 180 members, aged 10-18.  We perform a wide variety of repertoire; this year's selections range from Mozart to Ricky Martin!  Members hail from nine different counties in the Northeast Ohio area.

WHAT: Singing Angels Auditions
WHEN: Saturday, September 9th, 2006, 10am-3pm
WHERE: Masonic Temple, 3615 Euclid Ave., Cleveland
HOW:  Auditioners need to sing one song of their choosing without accompaniment.  No appointment is necessary - we will hear auditioners on a first-come, first-served basis.

If you have any questions and/or if you would like an audition flyer, feel free to check our website or contact us at www.singingangels.org
Hope to see you on the 9th!!

Charles Eversole, Music Director
216-432-5555 x. 15
charles at singingangels.org
------=_NextPart_42401131320307762

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: MS Sans Serif"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV><FONT color=#0000ff size=3><STRONG>THE SINGING ANGELS </STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#0000ff>PUBLIC AUDITIONS</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Saturday, September 9th, 2006 from 10AM-3PM</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Beginning our 43rd season, The Singing Angels is a Northeast Ohio tradition!  Since 1964, we have traveled to 31 countries, sung for four US Presidents, and sung with performers ranging from Bob Hope and Celine Dion to The Barenaked Ladies and The 5 Browns.  In June, we were honored to perform throughout Italy, Greece, and Turkey, culminating in our performance of The Hallelujah Chorus at the weekly Papal Audience in St. Peter's Square in Vatican City.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Our Training Chorus consists of close to 100 kids aged 8-14, and our Performing Chorus has around 180 members, aged 10-18.  We perform a wide variety of repertoire; this year's selections range from Mozart to Ricky Martin!  Members hail from nine different counties in the Northeast Ohio area.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>WHAT: Singing Angels Auditions</DIV>
<DIV>WHEN: Saturday, September 9th, 2006, 10am-3pm</DIV>
<DIV>WHERE: Masonic Temple, 3615 Euclid Ave., Cleveland</DIV>
<DIV>HOW:  Auditioners need to sing one song of their choosing without accompaniment.  No appointment is necessary - we will hear auditioners on a first-come, first-served basis.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you have any questions and/or if you would like an audition flyer, feel free to check our website or contact us at <A href="http://www.singingangels.org">www.singingangels.org</A>  </DIV>
<DIV>Hope to see you on the 9th!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Charles Eversole, Music Director</DIV>
<DIV>216-432-5555 x. 15</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:charles at singingangels.org">charles at singingangels.org</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>