[NEohioPAL]Church House Rocks

Michelle Mathis churchhouserocks1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 19:56:16 PDT 2006

--0-1941275748-1156992976=:21868

Church House Rocks will have our dance concert "Dancing at the Throne" at Now Faith Worship Center @ Case Western Reserve University in the Cleveland Hillel Center Bldg. September 17, 2006 @ 6:00 pm. We will have free food and beverages! This is a 'do not miss' theatrical event! Please plan to attend!
  For more information please contact Ms. Micki @ (216) 799-5549

Michelle Mathis
Church House Rocks
Director

Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.
--0-1941275748-1156992976=:21868

		<hr size=1>Why keep checking for Mail? The <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42242/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta">all-new Yahoo! Mail</a> shows you when there are new messages.
--0-1941275748-1156992976=:21868--