[NEohioPAL]ONLY READ IF you saw my film, Madness

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 16:08:55 PDT 2006

--0-2104285289-1157324935=:30273

If you were at the premiere preview of Madness this past July, I could really use your help in voting and commenting on it at The Internet Movie Database website. (imdb.com)

  Somone really blasted it as the "worst movie in cinematic history", and although it's no Schindler's List, it is certainly better than most Ed Wood films.... I hope.

  Anyway, it's free to register at imdb and if you love movies it's a great resource for info on movies, actors, and companies, and everything movie related.

  NOTE: Just in case this guy has commented on the wrong movie, don't comment on his comment since it might be removed later.

  Thank you all so much, not only for doing this, but for all your support for indie filmmaking in Northeast Ohio.

Bill Johns
  writer/producer/director
440-796-7417
Cinevid Productions, Ltd.
3 South State Street, Suite 4
Painesville, OH 44077

Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.
--0-2104285289-1157324935=:30273

 size=5><EM><STRONG>Bill Johns</STRONG></EM></FONT></div>  <div><STRONG><FONT size=4><FONT size=3>writer/producer/director</FONT><BR></FONT></STRONG>440-796-7417 <BR>Cinevid Productions, Ltd. <BR>3 South State Street, Suite 4 <BR>Painesville, OH 44077</div><p>
		<hr size=1>Why keep checking for Mail? The <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42242/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta">all-new Yahoo! Mail</a> shows you when there are new messages.
--0-2104285289-1157324935=:30273--