[NEohioPAL]Two day beds and one dining set needed for upcoming production

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 4 19:54:05 PDT 2006

<DIV class=RTE>CineKadavera Digital is in need of two daybeds and one dining set. The reason for this is we're gonna have some actors coming from different states to cleveland so we can film our new movie and some of them will stay at our house since they live very far away. We just moved to our new home and don't have too much furniture and we don't want our guests sleeping on one single coach or paying for a hotel. We would like to get this stuff for free but are willing to pay a couple of bucks too if neccesary. And they don't need to be brand new or never used but at least they should be in good condition. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>So if you know somebody or yourself that needs to get rid of stuff like that please email me at: <A href="mailto:elektrica53 at hotmail.com">elektrica53 at hotmail.com</A> and you will be a great help! </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Honestly, </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>"The Magicians of Cinekadavera Digital" </DIV></div></html>