[NEohioPAL]open auditions sat 9-9-06

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 20:32:15 PDT 2006

reminder......

We will be holding auditions for a 30-minute short called “WITCH BOX” on
September 9th 2006 from 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM.
We are holding the auditions at the Pearl Road Library at 4303 Pearl Road.
It is on the corner of Pearl Road and State Road.

We are looking for 5 male roles (all kind of gangsterish, so we're looking
for all kinds) and 1 female (the witch/non speaking), The witch is going to
be like the girl from the ring…..that kind of look.

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer any pay for this project, but what
we will deliver is a lot of fun, food, copy and credit.

Please bring head shot and resume to the audition. If you are unable to make
the audition then please mail them to:
Roger Priebe
P.O. Box 25092
Garfield Hts. Ohio 44125

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks
Roger