[NEohioPAL]Mercury Summer Stock to perform Live this Friday at the Cleveland Galleria 6:30-9:00 pm

Mercuryss2003 at aol.com Mercuryss2003 at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 21:31:05 PDT 2006

--part1_4a7.7f07ba6.3230fa89_boundary

Members of Mercury Summer Stock will be performing at the Opening of the
national   fine arts show
"All Dolled Up" downtown Cleveland at the Galleria for Gallery 324 on Friday
September 8th from 6:30-9:00 pm.
Headed by Artistic Director Pierre-Jacques Brault, vocalists include Joanna
May Hunkins, Brian Marshall, Joe and Kelly Monaghan and music director Sean
Szaller.

Stop by and join us as we share in this unique art opening. "All Dolled Up"
is an art show featuring artists from around the nation showcasing their "Doll"
designs. Dolls fill The Galleria in every medium thinkable...and some that
will boggle the mind!

We must also mention that the evening is FREE to the public and there will be
food and beverages to enjoy while you browse the art and listen to the
stylings of the Mercury Summer Stock Quintet!

As an added incentive to swing by and join us, we will be formally announcing
our 2007 summer season at the event!

For more information on this free and wonderful evening of free entertainment
and fabulous art, call us at (216) 771-5862 or email at mercuryss2003 at aol.com

Hope to see you this Friday
Mercury Summer Stock

www.mercurysummerstock.com

--part1_4a7.7f07ba6.3230fa89_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
<BR>
Members of Mercury Summer Stock will be performing at the Opening of the nat=
ional   fine arts show<BR>
"All Dolled Up" downtown Cleveland at the Galleria for Gallery 324 on Friday=
 September 8th from 6:30-9:00 pm.<BR>
Headed by Artistic Director Pierre-Jacques Brault, vocalists include Joanna=20=
May Hunkins, Brian Marshall, Joe and Kelly Monaghan and music director Sean=20=
Szaller.<BR>
<BR>
Stop by and join us as we share in this unique art opening. "All Dolled Up"=20=
is an art show featuring artists from around the nation showcasing their "Do=
ll" designs. Dolls fill The Galleria in every medium thinkable...and some th=
at will boggle the mind! <BR>
<BR>
We must also mention that the evening is FREE to the public and there will b=
e food and beverages to enjoy while you browse the art and listen to the sty=
lings of the Mercury Summer Stock Quintet!<BR>
<BR>
As an added incentive to swing by and join us, we will be formally announcin=
g our 2007 summer season at the event!<BR>
<BR>
For more information on this free and wonderful evening of free entertainmen=
t and fabulous art, call us at (216) 771-5862 or email at mercuryss2003 at aol.=
com<BR>
<BR>
Hope to see you this Friday<BR>
Mercury Summer Stock<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=3D"CENTER"></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LA=
NG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3"><U>www.mercurysummerstock.com</U></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#=
000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"=
2"></FONT></P></HTML>
--part1_4a7.7f07ba6.3230fa89_boundary--