[NEohioPAL]Auditions For Cracked Thanks for Coming.

Greg T. arcsmith at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 07:09:54 PDT 2006

--0-1646036651-1157638194=:17273

"Greg T." <arcsmith at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:27:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Greg T." <arcsmith at yahoo.com>
Subject: Sorry about the delay
To: neohiopal at lists.fredsternfeld.com

  I wanted to and will send a personal e mail to everyone of you that took the time to Audition for Cracked.
However the pressures of another project and the overwhelming response to the call have pushed that off for now.
So in an effort to not leave everyone hanging I'm posting this.
Everyone was great and as promised the writing dept is creating roles for some of you right now.
I  can't wait to get started but as you know we need to spellcheck the  whole script and do a couple callbacks before we can proceed .
Once again thank you all for a most enjoyable yet chaotic time.
I  went on a casting call the next day and went thru it as an actor,what  you guys did is never easy, but I hope you like auditioning and will  continue .
We'll be checking the tapes and responding to individuals no later than 9/12/06
feel free to inquire how it's going prior to then at arcsmith at yahoo.com

Gregory Tatnall

Gregory Tatnall