[NEohioPAL]Pickwick & Frolic Female Singer Search

Michael Rogaliner rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 7 10:44:18 PDT 2006

PICKWICK AND FROLIC is looking for female singers to
complete double-casting of its new group.

Please E-mail rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net.  Please
contact as soon as possible to set up an audition.

--NEW 3 Member Girl Group Format--The Stylettes.
--All roles will be double and/or triple cast.
--New shows include some dialogue.
--Shows perform Friday and Saturday Evenings plus
special events.
--Pays $75 per night plus parking.
--Age range:  21 to mid-30's.

We are looking to develop a troupe of performers who
can easily alternate with each other.  We are willing
to adjust rehearsal and performance schedules for the
right person(s) even if it means a 2007 start.  We are
casting for future availability as well.  After we
find the right core groups, we will only be
auditioning when someone leaves and there is a
vacancy.

Pickwick & Frolic is located between Euclid and
Prospect on East 4th Street in downtown Cleveland
across from the House of Blues Restaurant.

Created & Directed by Michael Rogaliner
Music Directed by John DiSanto
Costume Design by Jenniver Sparano