[NEohioPAL]Wine Tasting Every SAT Noon - 5pm

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Fri Sep 8 06:29:51 PDT 2006

Downtown Cleveland's Only Winery
We are Downtown Cleveland's only winery. We bring in California grapes and
ferment them into five delicious varietals right here in your own
neighborhood. Our winery is also an art gallery - we bring art and wine
together the way they were meant to be. Our New York loft-style gallery
provides a great setting to enjoy meaningful art works with a glass of fine
wine.
Tastings every Saturday from Noon to 5pm
Low in sulfites, making them smooth, clean and flavorful
Available by the glass or bottle
Purchase through our eBay store to ship or deliver to your home
FREE parking and easy access to I-90 / Superior exit
MERLOT - SHIRAZ - CHARDONNAY - PINOT GRIGIO - SWEET BERRY RED

Matt Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS, LLC
2400 Superior Ave., #201
(2nd fl. of Futon Factory Bldg.)