[NEohioPAL]Musicians needed

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 14:47:08 PDT 2006

After the sucess of last years Al Diamond Phillips
Christmas Variety Spectacular I started thinking of
the show I would like to put on. Although the variety
show was fun the problem was that we used canned
music. This year I would like to use live musicians. I
have an incredible Guitarist Bryan L Johnson to
coordinate the music. What I need is Drums, Bass, and
Keys. I have a guy who plays bass and keys but
obviuosly cant do both at the same time. So I need
some one who plays one or the other or possibly both
to alternate songs. everyone must be able to play any
style easily. Christmas music is very diverse. serious
replies only please.

                             Thank You
                         Al Diamond Phillips