[NEohioPAL]NON-PROFIT FILM ORGANIZATION SEEKING HELP

Eric Swinderman ericswinderman at cox.net
Fri Sep 8 17:43:16 PDT 2006

The Cleveland Independent Network of Entertainers, Moviemakers &=20
Artists (C.I.N.E.M.A.) is a Cleveland based non-profit corporation=20
dedicated to aiding local filmmakers, actors, musicians, and artist=20
through fundraising.

We are moving into a new office in the next month and are seeking=20
generous tax deductable doantions of office supplies (i.e. computers,=20
printers, a copy machine, and furniture.)

In addition to awarding a $10,000 grant each year and publishing a=20
quarterly magazine, we also plan on:

=B8 Hosting a film festival
=B8 Implementing an after school film program for at risk students
=B8 Offering filmmaking and drama classes
=B8 Offering college internships
=B8 Joining forces with the Cleveland Film Commission to ensure local=20
talent is given priority on Hollywood films shot in Cleveland.
=B8 And much more.

In order to achieve these lofty goals, CINEMA will raise funds=20
throughout the year by hosting fundraising events and through the=20
publication of CINEMA Magazine. But we must also depend on the private=20=

sector for donations and grants.

Your generosity is vital to the survival of our organization, and to=20
the hopes and dreams of thousands of aspiring Cleveland artists.

We are operating under the umbrella of The Cleveland Institute of Art.=20=

Since forming this partnership we are able to offer you a tax deduction=20=

for your charitable donation.

All donors will receive a letter from CINEMA stating the value of your=20=

donation for tax purposes.

We can also accept tax deductable cash donations. Please contact us to=20=

inquire further. Please contact me with any questions regarding this=20
donation.

The Cleveland Art Community Thanks You!

Eric Swinderman
President=20=