[NEohioPAL]FW: OCA Deplores the Use of Racial Segregation to Boost Ratings

Rebekka Willow jane963doe at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:01:51 PDT 2006

hear, hear!  pitting people against each other based on race reinforces the
stifling segregation our society is based upon.  the idea of watching
someone else's "reality" on tv as opposed to actually living my own reality
is one that i find utterly repugnent, and this sort of show pandering to the
lowest common denominator is just more reason not to watch this crap.  take
up a hobby, take a class and, above all, turn off the idiot box!  its called
programming for a reason.

willow

Ecstatic love is an ocean, and the Milky Way is a flake of foam floating on
it.     Rumi