[NEohioPAL]MUSICAL DIRECTOR NEEDED for "Nuncrackers" - Immediately

CVLT cvlt at cvlt.org
Mon Sep 11 11:51:28 PDT 2006

--------------090904070403020008070609

*Chagrin Valley Little Theatre seeks a Musical Director for /NUNCRACKERS/*

*PRODUCTION DATES: November 23th - December 17th*

We would like to hold auditions ASAP and are seeking a musical director
immediately.  This is a paid position.

If you are interested, please contact director Pamela LaForce at
divapam at adelphia.net

Thank you!
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

www.CVLT.org

--------------090904070403020008070609

<head>
</head>
We would like to hold auditions ASAP and are seeking a musical director
immediately.  This is a paid position.<br>
If you are interested, please contact director Pamela LaForce at
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:divapam at adelphia.net">divapam at adelphia.net</a><br>
Thank you!<br>
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre<br>