[NEohioPAL]Short notice - looking for a volunteer to run camera Sept. 12th, 3:15 in Macdeonia

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 06:06:23 PDT 2006

Hi there,

  I'm looking for a volunteer to run studio camera
today for the health program "Mind, Body, & Spirit". I
know it's short notice ... but I thought I'd take a
chance  .. it's today, September 12th, at 3:15-5:30PM
at Cable 9 in Macedonia.

Cable 9
885 East Highland Road
Macedonia, OH 44056

  We had a last minute cancellation and are hoping to
fill the spot. No experience is needed.  If you are
thinking about making your own TV program ... this is
a great opportunity to check out Cable 9.  I'm also
always looking for people to get involved with "Mind,
Body, & Spirit".  Checkout our website
www.MBStelevision.com.

  If by chance you can do it give me a call at
440-823-6123.  thanks for any help, Karen Kawolics

www.KarenKawolics.com

  www.MBStelevision.com

  http://www.myspace.com/karenkawolics