[NEohioPAL]Olmsted Performing Arts Seeking Musical Director for Spring and Tech director now.

Angela Boehm tinks1026 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 08:21:45 PDT 2006

------=_Part_1781_3729565.1158074505532

Olmsted Performing Arts still looking to hire a tech director for the
production of Babes In Toyland.

Also looking for a musical director for our spring production of High School
Musical.

If intrested please forward resume to Angela Boehm or call with questions
440.465.3355!

Thanks God Bless!

Angela Boehm
Olmsted Performing Arts