[NEohioPAL]Please Sponsor Us and support families struggling to conceive

Camille Hammond ctch at cadefoundation.org
Tue Sep 12 10:04:34 PDT 2006

Hi

We're fundraising for Tinina Q. Cade Foundation's Race for the Family- scheduled for October 28, 2006 at 9:30 at the Franklin Park Conservatory this year. This is an important cause- and all money raised will be awarded to infertile families seeking to have children with the assistance of fertility treatment or adoption.  Please come out to participate (register online from the Race for the family page of the website- www.CadeFoundation.org) or sponsor us online.

You can make a donation by clicking one of the links next to the picture on our page, a link to which is below:

http://www.firstgiving.com/Maryland

Thanks very much for your support, it means a lot.  We struggled to conceive a baby for almost five years- until we were blessed with triplets as a result of God's grace and my mother's love in carrying our babies.  We started this foundation to help others still struggling- who want to become parents but are unable to do that without help.  A picture of our "motivation" for supporting families is on our page- our 3 little angels.

Please support this important cause.  Please also forward this to your friends who may wish to participate in the race/ walkathon or donate to this cause.

Both Tinina Q. Cade Foundation and us thank you in advance for any support you can give.

Best Wishes,
Jason and Camille