[NEohioPAL]"I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" hilarious at Fine Arts

Wanda Wareham wwareham at fineartsassociation.org
Wed Sep 13 08:06:35 PDT 2006

=20
The Fine Arts Association
=20
presents
=20
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change
=20
Books & Lyrics by Joe DiPietro
Music by Jimmy Roberts
Originally Produced in New York by James Hammerstein, Bernie Kukoff and
Jonathan Pollard.  Original Direction by Joe Bishoff. =20
Originally produced by the American Stage Company, James N. Vagias,
Executive Producer.
=20
Directed by Fabio Polanco
Choreographed by Pierre Jacques Brault
Music Directed by Kevin David Thomas
=20
=20
Production Dates:
September 29 & 30 and October 6, 7, 13 & 14 at 8:00 pm
October 1, 8 & 15 at 3:00 pm
=20
Sign Interpreted/Audio Described Performance October 15
=20
Box Office - 440-951-7500
Online - www.fineartsassociation.org
<http://www.fineartsassociation.org/>=20
=20
Performed in The Corning Auditorium=20
The Fine Arts Association
38660 Mentor Ave Willoughby, Ohio   44094
=20
The Story=20
This hilarious revue celebrates the mating game and takes on the truths
and myths behind that contemporary conundrum known as "the
relationship."  Act I explores the journey from dating and waiting to
love and marriage, while Act II reveals the agonies and triumphs of
in-laws and newborns, trips in the family car and pick-up techniques for
older adults.
=20
CAST
=20