[NEohioPAL]Something Dada's Going to Britney's Shower

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:37:59 PDT 2006

Something Dada was fortunate enough to receive the following in the mail, and thought we would share it with you:

Dear friends,

You are corjally invited to our baby shower!  I know it's usually held before the baby's born, but we have been sooooo busy lately.  (Did you see Kev on the Teen Choice awards?  They were so excited for him they were yelling "yoooouuuuu!!" like "You the man!")  Anyway, I'm going to need at least a couple hours to recover from little Boy (that's what we're calling him, but his nickname's going to be "B-Fed") being born, and to get pregnant again, but then we're having the shower.  Here's all the details, can't wait to see U there!!

WHAT: Shower for Boy
WHERE: Cracker Barrel off Route 29
WHEN: Thursday, September 14th at 6 (gotta be done for the Something Dada Show!)

We're registered at Baby Ink Tattoos, Wal-Mart, and Spencer's.

Love,
Britney

Next show times (all shows 21 and Over only):
Thursday, 9/14/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 9/21/06
9:00 PM