[NEohioPAL]Looking for Singers for paid work

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 21:17:00 PDT 2006

<P>We are looking for singers to perform with our holiday caroling group, "The Dickens' Carolers". We have been performing in the greater Cleveland area for the last six years and are in need of singers, especially soprano and alto voices. All performances are paid and costumes are provided. Must be able to sight read and be available for weekend work. We will perform on weekdays on occasion. We work with many of the local entertainment agencies and already have several performances booked. Reheasrals will be kept to a minimum and take place in Lyndhurst (east side).</P>
<P>If interested in scheduling an audition, please e-mail me and include some of your past experience. Should you like to find out more about our group, you can visit our website at <A href="http://www.vincentmagic.com">www.vincentmagic.com</A> and look on the performances page.</P>
<P>With my thanks and best wishes,</P>
<DIV>
<DIV>Vincent J. Polowy</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Vincent Magic Productions</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>P.O. Box 21310</DIV>
<DIV>South Euclid, OH 44121</DIV>
<DIV>(440) 461-0594</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.vincentmagic.com/">www.vincentmagic.com</A></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:info at vincentmagic.com">info at vincentmagic.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000></DIV></FONT></div></html>