[NEohioPAL]Roles available for Brunswick ACT's Walk with Spirits of the Past.

BK4489 at aol.com BK4489 at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 11:48:19 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1158259699

Brunswick ACT needs to replace an actress and add an actor for this year's
Walk with Spirits of the Past.  Performance Dates are 9/29, 9/30, 10/1 and 10/2.
 The performance involves memorizing a 5 minute monologue and reciting it  up
to seven times during the evening. One or two rehearsal sessions with the
director is all that will be required.
Please call the director, Bob Kenderes at 440-897-7662 as soon as possible.

-------------------------------1158259699

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Brunswick ACT needs to replace an actress and add an actor for thi=
s year's Walk with Spirits of the Past.  Performance Dates are 9/29, 9/=
30, 10/1 and 10/2.  The performance involves memorizing a 5 minute mono=
logue and reciting it  up to seven times during the evening. One or two=
 rehearsal sessions with the director is all that will be required.</DIV>
<DIV>Please call the director, Bob Kenderes at 440-897-7662 as soon as possi=
ble.</DIV></BODY></HTML>