[NEohioPAL]Cracked casting is Finished.

Greg T. arcsmith at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 07:49:18 PDT 2006

--0-790128269-1158331758=:11481

On behalf of Ruckitupproductions/Berswerkfilms
  Andy and I want to thank all 53 of you, that came out and delivered some fine auditions for us.
  The overwhelming response of talent, has us feverishly writing some new roles and adding to others.
  Special thanks to Marilyn of Stone modeling agency for use of her facility and sending some excellent people.

Gregory Tatnall