[NEohioPAL]Start Your Gallery Hop at Studio of 5 Rings

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Fri Sep 15 17:16:24 PDT 2006

This weekend is the Sparx in the City Gallery Hop. This is a great
opportunity to view our collection of Robert Stockham's work, sample our
fine wines and view the work of the many talented artists in the area.
We are a professionally run art gallery, and we are also Downtown
Cleveland's only winery. Make us part of your weekend by starting the art
walk right here!
Weekend trolley passes are $5 per person and can be purchased at any of 15
trolley stops throughout the weekend. Those under 14 ride for free. For a
complete map of the art venues and trolley stops, go to
http://www.cleveland.com/sparx or call 216-426-7335.

Matt Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS, LLC
2400 Superior Ave., #201