[NEohioPAL]CRACKED cast meeting at the Beachcomber/Tikki bar

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 16 18:33:34 PDT 2006

--0-1365919217-1158456814=:19596

Hey guys we have a cast meeting tomorow at the Beachcomber tikki bar please everyone that recieved a phone call from greg please be there we will be handing out scripts and shooting lists, thanks any questions call either greg or myself. 216 324-1160. sunday at 7 oclock pm at the beachcomber tikki bar.