[NEohioPAL]Trailer of new short movie "Some Men Speak of War" available online!

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 17:27:01 PDT 2006

<DIV class=RTE>We want to thank you for the good response we had about the audition for our new short movie "Some men speak of war". A lot of talented people showed up and we casted for the roles and shot the movie on the Labor Day Weekend. Finally we already have the movie done and it has been already submitted to Sundance Festival. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>The trailer is available online: You can visit our website and watch it at: <A href="http://www.myspace.com/cinekadavera_digital">www.myspace.com/cinekadavera_digital</A> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>It's the first video. You can also watch the trailer we made for The Indie Gathering. We hope you enjoy.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>The Magicians at CineKadavera Digital. </DIV></div></html>