[NEohioPAL]Julie washington PD article

ric hampton ric_hamp at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 11:51:03 PDT 2006

--0-1758857796-1158605463=:26513

I read Julie's article from Sat. September 16th. The artcle about the La film maker working here. As a Cleveland actor and film maker I resented the way she allowed him to run down our acting and crew community. Its easy to talk when you don't want to pay for quality help.
    There was a part in the artticle that mentioned actors without head shots. Well at any cast call i have been too there were enough actors that had plenty head shots and bios. Theres always going to be amateurs trying to break in that don't know what they need.
    The article went on further to say that he Marquette williams wanted to go back to LA. Well may he should. Obviously a million dollar budget won't last a week there, here with free extras and perks you can film like a king.
     This has to stop. We don't mind helping Ohio filmakers for the love of the craft, but when you come form out of town you do have some monies to work with. We have worked with the best. We don't need disrespect from no budget wanna bees.
    To Julie, its a shame that you would print such a negative piece when we have had so many positive projects made in cleveland.
  I'll sign to this as ric hampton...guess i'll never work in town again....Yeah I'm real scurred...

--0-1758857796-1158605463=:26513

		<hr size=1>Get your own <a href=" http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43290/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains"