[NEohioPAL]RFI's Urban Filmmakers Workshop Tour Returns in October

Mike Wood mike at rockstone.org
Mon Sep 18 16:57:28 PDT 2006

--alternative_boundary

Dear Friend:

This plain text message appears since your e-mail client does not support
HTML.  You can view a copy of this message by clicking here -->
http://www.rockstone.org/ufwflyer.htm

Best,

Mike Wood
RFI Programs

Rockstone Foundation Inc is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to
providing filmmakers of color with the skills, resources, and opportunities
necessary to pursue and succeed in a career in the motion picture industry.
| privacy policy [ http://www.rockstone.org/privacy.htm ]   |
pass it on [ http://www.rockstone.org/passiton.htm ]

--alternative_boundary

=3Diso-8859-1'><title>RFI's Urban Filmmakers Workshop Tour Returns in Octo=
iend:<br><br>This plain text message appears since your e-mail client does=
 not support HTML.  You can view a copy of this message by clicking here -=