[NEohioPAL]Flamenco dance classes in Cleveland!

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 20:51:44 PDT 2006

<DIV class=RTE>Please read the info of my flamenco academy and don't miss the opportunity to workout, meet new friends, have lots of fun and learn about the old art of Flamenco Dance! </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE><FONT size=2>
<P>GADIR, SCHOOL OF CONTEMPORARY FLAMENCO</P>
<P>Tired of the same dance schools? Want to be a professional dancer of an old art not everybody knows? </P>
<P>Now you can! Gadir, School of Contemporary Flamenco Dance and Flamenco academy is finally opening </P>
<P>its doors in cleveland, Ohio to show the world the art of the flamenco. </P>
<P>Classes are really fun, you're not only learning to dance the most impressive dance of the world but you</P>
<P>will be meeting new friends, keeping fit while exercising and of course we will have a lot of fun!</P>
<P>You don't need any dance experience or know about any kind of dance, the only thing you need is the </P>
<P>passion to be a good dancer and the desire to have a lot of fun!</P>
<P>We have classes for every age starting at 3 years old; we have basic, intermedium and advance!</P>
<P>Classes are being held every saturday. </P>
<P>Fee is $45 a month.</P>
<P>Contact me for schedule and any other questions you may have: Silvia Marchena 216.201.9617 </P>
<P>Studio Location: 4913 Storer Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44102 </P>
<P>I offer private classes and workshops too upon request.</P>
<P>Thanks! </P></FONT></DIV></div></html>