[NEohioPAL]String Quintet for Hire

Craig Klonowski craig.klonowski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 06:45:57 PDT 2006

------=_Part_323458_11188666.1158673557484

     Want to add some flair to your next big event?  How about a string
quintet?  The group plays standard classical music, along with pop and rock
tunes arranged for the ensemble.  We can add an interesting element to
weddings, holiday parties, office parties, opening galas, or any big event.
With proper notice, we can arrange a music special to you or your group for
your occasion.

Contact Craig Klonowski-

Craig.Klonowski at gmail.com