[NEohioPAL]JINXED! Costumes - 13% OFF

getjinxed at adelphia.net getjinxed at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 20 07:00:48 PDT 2006

This message comes to you to ask for your help in supporting the local busi=
nesses of our communities =E2=80=93 such as JINXED! Costumes.  As you may a=
lready know, there are temporary Halloween stores that come in town for the=
 season.  We have been blessed, or shall I say cursed, to have one pop up j=
ust blocks from our store.  We are seeking your support this Halloween seas=
on so that we can continue to be here for you when you need us for your pla=
ys, presentations, events, fundraisers, etc.  Please show your support for =
the business that is here for you 12 months a year =E2=80=93 not just one. =
 We have a lot to offer our customers and want to be able to continue to pr=
ovide you with not only with quality products, but also customer service, e=
xperience and caring.  We pride ourselves on the fact that all of our emplo=
yees have either been with us for a number of years and/or come to us with =
a background in theater and/or makeup.  Help us =E2=80=93 help you.  Tis th=
e season =E2=80=93 Happy Halloween.

Bring this email to JINXED! during the month of October 2006 and you will r=
eceive 13% off your Halloween purchase.  Offer expires November 1, 2006.