[NEohioPAL]Pickwick & Frolic Female Singer Search - One Role Still Open

Michael Rogaliner rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 20 19:33:25 PDT 2006

PICKWICK AND FROLIC is looking for a female singer to
complete triple-casting of its new group.

Songs this person will sing include Tina Turner's
"Proud Mary", Aretha Franklin's "Chain of Fools", Etta
James cover of "Tell Mama," Kiki Dee's "I Got the
Music in Me" and others.

Please E-mail rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net to set up an
audition to sing with some of the best vocal talent in
town.

--NEW 3 Member Girl Group Format--The Stylettes.
--All roles will be triple cast.
--New shows include some dialogue.
--Shows perform Friday and Saturday Evenings plus
special events.
--Pays $75 per night plus parking.
--Age range:  21 to mid-30's.

We are looking to develop a troupe of performers who
can easily alternate with each other.  We are willing
to adjust rehearsal and performance schedules for the
right person(s) even if it means a 2007 start.  We are
casting for future availability as well.  After we
find the right core groups, we will only be
auditioning when someone leaves and there is a
vacancy.

Pickwick & Frolic is located between Euclid and
Prospect on East 4th Street in downtown Cleveland
across from the House of Blues Restaurant.

Created & Directed by Michael Rogaliner
Music Directed by John DiSanto
Costume Design by Jenniver Sparano