[NEohioPAL]CSU Film Student Looking For Casts For Dark Drama/Film Noir Piece

Paul Esper esper_paul at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 13:49:09 PDT 2006

--0-1321636944-1158871749=:8945

Hello,

  My name is Paul Esper and I am a Film & Digital Media Major at Cleveland State University.  I am just about to finish up my college career and one of the last classes I am currently taking is Film Practicum (COM 414).  For this class, each student has to make his or her own film and needs to look over every aspect of pre-production to post-production him/herself.  I have written a piece entitled "The Payoff" in which two relatively youg businessmen try to take the "easy" way out in order to save their business, only to have everything blow up in their faces.  The script is, as it stands now, eleven pages long, but could be lengthened by another page or so due to suggestions from my classmates/friends.  The script requires a four person cast, two people whom have already been selected, both playing the parts of police officers.  What I need are two other people, which will be playing the parts of the young businessmen.  Their names are Daniel Rollins and Jonathan Hicks.
 The only real requirements that I have are that they both need to be male and in their late-20s to early-30s.  If there are any male actors in their mid-20s or mid-30s that can pass themselves off as being in their late-20s or early 30s, they are certainly invited to audition as well.  Also, the actors that audition can be of any race/ethnicity as the roles are race-neutral.  I will be holding the audition in the Communication building (room MU107 to be exact) at Cleveland State University on Saturday, September 30th from 2pm until 7pm.  If there are any actors that are interested, but cannot make it to the audition during the time slated, they can certainly call me (440-552-3711) or send an e-mail (esper_paul at yahoo.com) to set up a special arrangement.  As long as the request does not interfere with my classes or my job, I have no problem making the arrangement.  If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.  If I don't catch your call, you can leave
 a message on my voicemail and I will respond to your message as soon as I can.  The two last pieces of information all the aspiring actors need to know is that the film is slated to be shot on the weekends from the middle to the end of October and that this will be a non-paid production.  I'd love to be able to pay the people I work with (actors and crew), but as all aspiring filmmakers with a low budget know, that's just not possible sometimes.  What I can offer, though, is a copy of the finished product on DVD as well as recommendations for future work that the actors (want to) involve themselves with.  Also, I will be paying for all aspects of the production and will in no way, shape or form request money from anyone involved with production.  I look forward to seeing everyone that wants to audition and hope that my film will be a success for everyone involved.

  I hope that this wasn't too long-winded.  This is the first time I've ever requested to have something posted on neopal.  Please let me know if this is adequate for being posted on the website.  Thank you very much for your time and your help.

  Sincerely,

  Paul Esper

--0-1321636944-1158871749=:8945

 of the young businessmen.  Their names are Daniel Rollins and Jonathan Hicks.  The only real requirements that I have are that they both need to be male and in their late-20s to early-30s.  If there are any male actors in their mid-20s or mid-30s that can pass themselves off as being in their late-20s or early 30s, they are certainly invited to audition as well.  Also, the actors that audition can be of any race/ethnicity as the roles are race-neutral.  I will be holding the audition in the Communication building (room MU107 to be exact) at Cleveland State University on Saturday, September 30th from 2pm until 7pm.  If there are any actors that are interested, but cannot make it to the audition during the time slated, they can certainly call me (440-552-3711) or send an e-mail (<A href="mailto:esper_paul at yahoo.com">esper_paul at yahoo.com</A>) to set up a special arrangement.  As long as the
[...]
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com">Make PC-to-Phone Calls</a> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.
--0-1321636944-1158871749=:8945--