[NEohioPAL]Cracked Shoots again

Greg T. arcsmith at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 23:58:54 PDT 2006

--0-425091040-1158908334=:50277

Another fine time was had by all.
  Brian Lawson made his acting debut as Pompom.
  Jack Smith rescued the crackwhores in distress and Stephon rode around on top of Jack's Deathwagon Shooting all kinds of cool angles.
  Checkout the cool new trailer on Brenna Bobby's or Greg's myspace.com/arcsmith
  Just look in the comments. Or Youtube however that works.
  By the way we are offering ten percentage points to investors at 1000 dollars per point.
  Reply for a prospectus, script and 20 minute DVD of how it's going.
  Distribution has been assured but not guaranteed.
  We plan to hold out for Ten million.
  Only 90 more minutes to go we'll have a movie.

Gregory Tatnall