[NEohioPAL]YOUTH POPS ORCHESTRA NEEDS MUSICIANS

Sean Szaller seanszaller at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 22 10:07:40 PDT 2006

--0-1843403454-1158944860=:81976

The Fairmount Center's unique "Youth Pops Orchestra" is still accepting aspiring young musicians for it's inaugural year!  Rehearsals begin on Saturday, 9/30 in Mayfield Heights.  This orchestra is the ONLY youth pops in Ohio!  Our focus will be on playing works ranging from Swing to Broadway.  If you are a proficient musician ages 18 or under (or know someone who is) then this is a GREAT program for you!  Please reply to this email for more information.

  ~Sean Szaller
  Director, Youth Pops Orchestra
  seanszaller at sbcglobal.net