[NEohioPAL]More misleading subject headings--Free Classes???

Lori Cahan-Simon lorelecs at juno.com
Fri Sep 22 10:43:21 PDT 2006

----__JWM__J237c.2f1cS.7de1M

Dear NEOFriends,
As long as one is writing a two word subject heading, how easy would it =
have been to put the additional information about what classes are being=
 offered for free in the subject message?  =

Of course I want to know what free classes are being offered, but I feel=
 this is not being honest when you don't say what you mean in order to e=
ntice someone to open your message.  If it had come from a source I didn=
't know, I would have just deleted it without even reading it.  As it ca=
me from this list, I took the time to open this email and read it, only =
to find it is nothing I can take the time to do, much less read.  =

In case you are asking why I have taken some more of my precious time to=
 write this note, it is in hopes that those of you who post to this list=
 will be more considerate of your readers, and potential clients, and po=
st a concise and accurate subject heading.

Hear Lori's CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan http://www.cdbaby.com/l=
cahan2 http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Email me to buy.

<?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:of=
fice" />
----__JWM__J237c.2f1cS.7de1M

<P>As long as one is writing a two word subject heading, how easy w=
ould it have been to put the additional information about what=
 classes are being offered for free in the subject message?&nb=
sp; </P>
<P>Of course I want to know what free classes are being offered, but I f=
eel this is not being honest when you don't say what you mean in order t=
o entice someone to open your message.  If it had come from a sourc=
e I didn't know, I would have just deleted it without even reading it.&n=
bsp; As it came from this list, I took the time to open this email =
and read it, only to find it is nothing I can take the time to do, =
much less read.  </P>
<P>In case you are asking why I have taken some more of my precious time=
 to write this note, it is in hopes that those of you who post to t=
his list will be more considerate of your readers, and potential clients=
, and post a concise and accurate subject heading.<BR><BR><BR>Hear =
Lori's CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan http://w=
ww.cdbaby.com/lcahan2 http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Emai=
l me to buy.<BR><BR><BR></P>
<META content=3D"Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)" name=3DGenerator><=
?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:off=
ice" /><o:SmartTagType name=3D"PlaceType" namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-mi=
crosoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name=3D"P=
laceName" namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></=
o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name=3D"PostalCode" namespaceuri=3D"urn:s=
chemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType =
name=3D"State" namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttag=
s"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name=3D"City" namespaceuri=3D"urn:sc=
hemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType n=
ame=3D"place" namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags=
"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name=3D"Street" namespaceuri=3D"urn:s=
chemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType =
name=3D"address" namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smartt=
ags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name=3D"PersonName" namespaceuri=3D=
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType>
<DIV class=3DSection1><PRE></PRE></DIV></html>

----__JWM__J237c.2f1cS.7de1M--