[NEohioPAL]STOLEN INSTRUMENT ALERT

Brian Del Bianco ilbasso at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 06:03:49 PDT 2006

Hello all.

I posted something about this bass last year but have decided to take a
different approach to trying to locate it.

With something like a billion people on MySpace, the idea came to me to put
the word out on Thor (my stolen bass) via a MySpace profile.

So I threw a profile together for him and just wanted to ask any of you that
have a profile on there or know people that do to please consider getting
Thor added to as many "friends" lists as possible or having the notice
posted in bulletins or in blogs-anywhere visible.  Somebody on MySpace has
seen him in the last year and it is just a matter of finding one of them.

I believe that there are people out there that have noticed this bass at a
gig or audition or maybe in a music school or even a pawn shop.  It is a
unique looking bass and SOMEbody noticed it if it was taken out anywhere.
So please get the word out to sax players, violists, stage managers, dobro
players, tabla players-heck, even orthodontists and carpenters because you
never know who they know.

The profile is located at:

http://www.myspace.com/thorthedoublebass

Thanks everybody!