[NEohioPAL]THANK YOU NEOPAL!

RobynGriggsinc at aol.com RobynGriggsinc at aol.com
Sun Sep 24 07:00:11 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1159106411

I posted my request for actors and actresses to send submissions for  a film
I am writing and I cannot thank Neopal and myspace enough. I have  over 200
different submissions and everyone has been very professional with  their emails
and questions!  Thank you.

This is going to be shot at a later date, I need over 6 different  locations,
so right now  I am looking for locations and just really getting  everything
taken care of that I feel might be a problem later.  The  actors are one of
those things I am trying to take care of also.   Until I have the locations etc,
and an idea of weather, I cannot say when  this shoot will take place, but I
will not keep people out of work or  anything, I want it to be professional,
but still people want to have there  normal routine intact if possible.

incase some missed it, i am looking for all ages, even children.  have  some
very large extra scenes to do and we do have some celebrities already  signed,
but still need some actors and actresses for key roles.  please  email a
headshot and resume to:

_Robyngriggsinc at aol.com_ (mailto:Robyngriggsinc at aol.com)

If you wish to mail you info, please email me for further details.

Thanks again. I plan on scheduling everyone for auditions.

Robyn
_www.robyngriggs.net_ (http://www.robyngriggs.net)

-------------------------------1159106411

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV> I posted my request for actors and actresses to send submissions=20=
for=20
a film I am writing and I cannot thank Neopal and myspace enough. I hav=
e=20
over 200 different submissions and everyone has been very professional with=20
their emails and questions!  Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is going to be shot at a later date, I need over 6 different=20
locations, so right now  I am looking for locations and just really get=
ting=20
everything taken care of that I feel might be a problem later.  Th=
e=20
actors are one of those things I am trying to take care of also. =20
Until I have the locations etc, and an idea of weather, I cannot say wh=
en=20
this shoot will take place, but I will not keep people out of work or=20
anything, I want it to be professional, but still people want to have there=20
normal routine intact if possible.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>incase some missed it, i am looking for all ages, even children. =20=
have=20
some very large extra scenes to do and we do have some celebrities already=20
signed, but still need some actors and actresses for key roles.  please=
=20
email a headshot and resume to:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:Robyngriggsinc at aol.com">Robyngriggsinc at aol.com</A></D=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you wish to mail you info, please email me for further details.</DIV=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks again. I plan on scheduling everyone for auditions.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Robyn</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.robyngriggs.net">www.robyngriggs.net</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>