[NEohioPAL]ZACHARIAH SZABO needs to meet YOU tomorrow at Nordonia Hills Library---OooEeee auditions

Szabo jpszabo at alltel.net
Sun Sep 24 12:01:14 PDT 2006

ZACHARIAH SZABO, Artistic Director and Performer for the Award Winning
Northeast Ohio's own "OooEeee" Talent Troupe is inviting "all"
interested families
of children and teens interested in performing with them this holiday
season TOMORROW,
September 25th at 5:30pm or after their show at 7:30pm at the Nordonia
Hills Library in Northfield
(near Rt 82 and Olde 8)----see Summit Co. Library web site for complete
directions.

Another opportunity will be on Wed. Oct 4th  before or after our 3:30pm
show at Northwest Library in the Fairlawn area.   Please see complete
address in the Summit Co. Library web site as well.

The  troupe has a web page at www.freewebs.com/oooeeeettt.   We have
many venues to perform at the remainder of our fourth successful season!

Zachariah is looking for CULTURAL dancers, singers or performers and a
magician.  However, all talent is needed.

Contact Zachariah at jpszabo at uakron.edu.  for more information