[NEohioPAL]seeking organist, possibly full time

herrickmartin at adelphia.net herrickmartin at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 25 07:22:00 PDT 2006

I succesfully obtained a pianist for my church through this neohiopal email database, so a pastor friend of mine asked me to post this for him.  I pray that it is successful as well.

Seeking organist for an African-American United Methodist Church in Warrensville Hts., Ohio.  It is called Aldesgate United Methodist Church and sits behind South Pointe Hospital.

Anyone interested in more details, please reply to this message.

Thank You,

Pastor Herrick Martin