[NEohioPAL]Seeking teachers, laid off teachers, retired teachers & trainers

cherylcarter cherylcarter at neo.rr.com
Mon Sep 25 09:34:13 PDT 2006

I am holding a focus group this Saturday morning, September 30th for a new
franchise opportunity that focuses on schools, teachers, students and the No
Child Left Behind program. If you are currently a teacher, a retired
teacher, a laid off teacher, or trainer or know someone who fits this
description and able to attend please contact me ASAP. We provide breakfast
and compensation.

The meeting will be held at Rosemont Country Club in Akron (Fairlawn) from
10:30am - 12:00N.

Cheryl Carter
M Group Consultants
Director of Franchise Development