[NEohioPAL]Beachwood Community Theatre seeks Stepsister

Jill Koslen Jill.Koslen at beachwoodohio.com
Tue Sep 26 11:43:39 PDT 2006

Beachwood Community Theatre is looking for a female, adult to play one
of Cinderella's Step Sisters & 10 ladies in Waiting.
Rehearsals begin next week.  Performances are the 1st 3 weekends of
Dec.  For more information or for an appointment pleae contact Jill
Koslen- Freireich at 216-595-3734.

We have spaces for 10 ladies in waiting.  Our friends at H.Y.T.
informed us that due to the large number of girls auditioning for
"Annie"
although everyone was wonderful several girls were not cast.  If you're
between the ages of 12 - 18 and would like to audition for our
production of "Cinderella" you may be "the lady in Waiting" we've been
waiting for!