[NEohioPAL]Casting Call

George Remington george at rempro.net
Wed Sep 27 07:05:30 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_013F_01C6E21C.76F4BC70

Greetings,

We are casting for 3 actors, to play laboratory technicians in =
advertising=20
photographs.

We need geek-squad-y, a little bit on the nerdy side, but not social=20
incompetents.  The character's personalities might be: anal-retentive,=20
perfectionist, intense, committed and passionate about their work.  They =
can=20
also be approachable, endearing and good natured.

Physically, we will be looking for ordinary guys with a bit of =
quirkiness in=20
their faces.  We will not select anyone who's clearly obese or men whose =

bodies become the center of attention such as avid weight lifters, or=20
extreme tall or short men.

We will be immediately accepting digital photographs and resumes of=20
interested actors.  Please send all digital materials to =
george at rempro.net

A video audition will be held on Monday, October 2nd, at my studio, from =

4:00 PM to 6:30 PM, to help us make our talent selections.  The audition =

will be held at 1455 West 29th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44113.

No shoot date has been set.  It will probably be in late October.  Each=20
actor will be at the studio for approximately 4 hours.  We will pay a =
fee of=20
$1,000.00 to each actor.  Any agent's fees must be drawn from this =
amount.=20
This fee will secure our use of the photographs for 2 years.

The Fred Sternfeld webmaster is invited to contact me to clarify my =
request.=20
Individual talent are not invited to call or visit my studio.

Thank you for your time and attention,
George Remington
1455 West 29th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
216-241-1440 w
216-406-6621 c
george at rempro.net

------=_NextPart_000_013F_01C6E21C.76F4BC70

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>Greetings,<BR><BR>We are casting for 3 actors, to play =
laboratory=20
technicians in advertising <BR>photographs.<BR><BR>We need geek-squad-y, =
a=20
little bit on the nerdy side, but not social <BR>incompetents.  The =

character's personalities might be: anal-retentive, <BR>perfectionist, =
intense,=20
committed and passionate about their work.  They can <BR>also be=20
approachable, endearing and good natured.<BR><BR>Physically, we will be =
looking=20
for ordinary guys with a bit of quirkiness in <BR>their faces.  We =
will not=20
select anyone who's clearly obese or men whose <BR>bodies become the =
center of=20
attention such as avid weight lifters, or <BR>extreme tall or short=20
men.<BR><BR>We will be immediately accepting digital photographs and =
resumes of=20
<BR>interested actors.  Please send all digital materials to =
</FONT><A=20
href=3D""><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>george at rempro.net</FONT></A><BR><BR><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman" size=3D3>A=20
video audition will be held on Monday, October 2nd, at my studio, from =
<BR>4:00=20
PM to 6:30 PM, to help us make our talent selections.  The audition =

<BR>will be held at 1455 West 29th Street, Cleveland, Ohio =
44113.<BR><BR>No=20
shoot date has been set.  It will probably be in late =
October.  Each=20
<BR>actor will be at the studio for approximately 4 hours.  We will =
pay a=20
fee of <BR>$1,000.00 to each actor.  Any agent's fees must be drawn =
from=20
this amount. <BR>This fee will secure our use of the photographs for 2=20
years.<BR><BR>The Fred Sternfeld webmaster is invited to contact me to =
clarify=20
my request. <BR>Individual talent are not invited to call or visit my=20
studio.<BR><BR>Thank you for your time and attention,<BR>George=20
Remington<BR>1455 West 29th Street<BR>Cleveland, OH =
44113<BR>216-241-1440=20
w<BR>216-406-6621 c<BR></FONT><A href=3D""><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"=20
size=3D3>george at rempro.net</FONT></A><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_013F_01C6E21C.76F4BC70--