[NEohioPAL]Need local PR rep

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 20:00:42 PDT 2006

--0-186475476-1159412442=:84754

Hey All,

  I'm a novelist with an up and coming novel (2nd coming soon). It's a contemporary drama: nothing negative, overtly profane, or rude. My work is masterfully self produced (who needs the man on your back anyway). I've moved a reasonable number of units myself yet I've reached a point where my efforts are better suited to use a Professional (even in part).

  When I used the term professional, I prefer not anyone that...wants to do it but someone with a depth of their ability. And a willingness to "make it happen".
  I have several events lined up for the fall and would like to expand. The banks not broke yet it's not busting at the seam either. For all intentive purposes I'd still be called grass roots.

  Be well,
  Jamey