[NEohioPAL]Set Designer and Costume Designer Wanted for Once Upon A Time . . . Children's Theater Company

Robert Farmer onceuponatimetheater at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 09:50:32 PDT 2006

Please post and distribute to anyone who might be interested- thanks!

Stephanie Madewell
PR Coordinator

Set Designer wanted for a new children's theater company, Once Upon A
Time . . . We will be staging 5 productions in our 2006-2007 season-
Lil' Scrooge, Ahmal and the Night Visitors, Godspell, Starshine, and
Once On This Island. Productions will take place at Playhouse Square
and Ideacenter. We need someone who can be very creative on a budget.
If you are interested, contact us via email at
onceuponatimetheater at gmail.com to set up an interview time. Please be
prepared with a portfolio and/or photographs of previous work.
Compensation to be determined.

Costume Designer wanted for a new children's theater company, Once