[NEohioPAL]Ventriloquist wanted

Chuck c2comm at neo.rr.com
Thu Sep 28 12:53:33 PDT 2006

--B_3242303615_24398845

Ventriloquist wanted for corporate gig, end of October.  Must be able to
memorize lines or work from ear prompter and be able to improvise if needed.

Please contact me via eamil and have resume and video demo, (mpg preferred)
available.

Thanks
--

Chuck Chubbuck
C-Squared Communications
c2comm at neo.rr.com

--B_3242303615_24398845

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Ventriloquist wanted </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Ventr=
iloquist wanted for corporate gig, end of October.  Must be able to mem=
orize lines or work from ear prompter and be able to improvise if needed. &n=
bsp;<BR>
<BR>
Please contact me via eamil and have resume and video demo, (mpg preferred)=
 available.  <BR>
<BR>
Thanks <BR>
-- <BR>