[NEohioPAL]Desperately Seeking 2 Actresses!

mrhatbox at aol.com mrhatbox at aol.com
Fri Sep 29 06:50:30 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C8B1E55CA205A8_9A4_551_mblk-d48.sysops.aol.com

I am producing a murder mystery dinner theatre at Saucy Bistro in Westlake.  I recently had two of my actresses drop out of the production for personal reasons.

I am desperately seeking actresses who are a quick study, who would like to earn a small stipend and partake of some gourmet free food and who would be available to act in my show on consecutive WEDNESDAY evenings starting in October.  Call time would be 6:30 pm.  Door open at 7pm for a half-hour of improv.  Show starts at 7:30 pm.

The show is called "The Wednesday Night Knitters' Circle and Murder Mystery Book Club".

The first role available is Rita Rumple, the maid.  This is a rather small part, only fifteen scripted speeches, most of which are alongs the lines of "who, me?" - but she gets to die and has the opportunity for plenty of fun ad libs and improv.

The second role is a bit larger, Beatrice Bellows, society matron, very bossy and condescending.

Neither part is the lead and you would not be in every scene.  The play is mostly scripted.

If anyone who receives this e-mail is remotely interested in more details, please call me!

My cell phone number is 1-440-522-9234.  We are rehearsing at my house tonight.  I live in Sheffield Village.  But we are also having rehearsals in Cleveland Hts and Cleveland.  The show will be done in Westlake.

Thank you!

Jonathan Wilhelm

----------MailBlocks_8C8B1E55CA205A8_9A4_551_mblk-d48.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>