[NEohioPAL]Looking for sheet music/help

Craig M Russell cmractor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 13:11:44 PDT 2006

------=_Part_21155_30140678.1159560704668

Hey NEOPal,

I was wondering if you can help me!  I am currently looking for the score
for the musical Over Here!.  I went to my school library and got the Vocal
Selections from OhioLink, and it isn't exactly what I am looking for.  I
know a couple theatres have done the show in the area, not recently but in
the past, and I am wondering if anyone can direct me to someone who has a
song (" Dream Drummin' " and "Big Beat") for me to add to my repitoir or if
anyone has the whole score that I can borrow that would be great.

It's a wonderful musical taking place during World War 2.  It was written by
Richard M. Sharman and Robert B. Sherman (Music and Lyrics) in the 70s.  The
musical had a big name cast including The Andrews Sisters, John Travolta,
Treat Williams, Marilu Henner, and Ann Reinking amongt others.

I want to at least try to not have to go to Samuel French for the score
because I know they take a while to get back to someone when you request
purusal scores and I want Big Beat for class.

Thank you, I hope someone can help!

CMR