[NEohioPAL]Seeking mid/late 70s wallpaper/fabric

Rand Slotterbeck rslotterbeck at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:50:28 PDT 2006

<DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>
<P>I am currently doing a period set that needs some touches of mid to late 1970s interior design flavor. Does anyone have an old roll (even a partial roll. I don't need much.) of classic "Floral on Foil" or "1890s Newspaper Clippings" wall paper? I'm also looking for classic 70s fabric remnants for throw pillows and or seat cushions... or would welcome a quantity large enough to do a pair of drapes if it were available. This is a community theater production so I'm looking to beg, borrow or purchase REAL cheap. Color pallet runs from ivory through the "harvest golds" and oranges into tans and browns. I don't have the time required to paint it myself so any help would be greatly appreciated. Sincere thanks.</P>
<P>Tyson Rand<BR><BR></P></DIV><BR><BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><FONT color=#000000>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV></FONT></DIV></div></html>