[NEohioPAL]Acting for film & Children's Acting Instructors needed

Jill Koslen Jill.Koslen at beachwoodohio.com
Sun Oct 1 11:27:13 PDT 2006

These paid positions are sponsored through Beachwood Community Theatre.
Classes begin immediately!  If you have experience working in film and
know how to use a camera, play back footage, etc. and are great with
kids please contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734.
We also have 2 afterschool classes in Bainbridge that we need basic
acting instructors to teach.  Once again we are looking for experienced
teachers who love working with children.  Our goal isn't to send them
off to Broadway just yet - - but to make them feel good about themselves
- while learning beginning drama basics.