[NEohioPAL]CELEBRITY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MY FILM!

RobynGriggsinc at aol.com RobynGriggsinc at aol.com
Sun Oct 1 18:05:49 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1159751148

Hello, I have kept quiet the names of the celebrities involved in the film  I
am writing and directing, but figured i can start to post some of them every
now and then.

I have just signed LARRY THOMAS on the  production.  You may recognize him as
the soup nazi on  Seinfeld, but he has also been seen on Arrested
Developement, and also in the film Austin Powers. He  has too many credits to list.

I am thrilled to have him on board for my film, this will be my first
attempt at Producing, Directing, and Acting in my own film which I have also
written.  This is a very excited time in my life and I feel honored to  be able to
shoot this amongst my friends in Ohio.
I am still filling many key roles as well as extras, please feel free to
send submissions to _Robyngriggsinc at aol.com_ (mailto:Robyngriggsinc at aol.com)

Thank you again for all the response and support,
Robyn
_www.robyngriggs.net_ (http://www.robyngriggs.net)

-------------------------------1159751148

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hello, I have kept quiet the names of the celebrities involved in the f=
ilm=20
I am writing and directing, but figured i can start to post some of them eve=
ry=20
now and then.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have just signed <STRONG>LARRY THOMAS</STRONG> on the=20
production.  You may recognize him as the soup nazi on=20
<STRONG>Seinfeld</STRONG>, but he has also been seen on <STRONG>Arrested=20
Developement</STRONG>, and also in the film <STRONG>Austin Powers</STRONG>.=20=
He=20
has too many credits to list.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am thrilled to have him on board for my film, this will be my first=20
attempt at Producing, Directing, and Acting in my own film which I have also=
=20
written.  This is a very excited time in my life and I feel honore=
d to=20
be able to shoot this amongst my friends in Ohio.  </DIV>
<DIV>I am still filling many key roles as well as extras, please feel free t=
o=20
send submissions to <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Robyngriggsinc at aol.com">Robyngriggsinc at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you again for all the response and support,</DIV>
<DIV>Robyn</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.robyngriggs.net">www.robyngriggs.net</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>