[NEohioPAL]Public Art

Sarah Gyorki sgyorki at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 2 10:41:37 PDT 2006

--0-141142178-1159810897=:30061

Downtown Waterloo is going through a streetscape planning process, looking at options to revitalize what was once a historic retail center and is now home to a burgeoning arts and entertainment district.  Anyone interested in innovative ideas for incorporating public art into commercial and public spaces should feel free to join us for a free public discussion of how we as a community can use the streetscape design as a jumping off point for beautifying our surroundings, and a catalyst for positive change.

  Public Art and the Waterloo Streetscape Design
  Christopher Diehl, URS Corp.
  Greg Peckham, Cleveland Public Art

  Thursday, Oct. 5 at 7:30pm
  Arts Collinwood Gallery
  15605 Waterloo Rd
  216-692-9500
  www.artscollinwood.org

--0-141142178-1159810897=:30061

<DIV>Downtown Waterloo is going through a streetscape planning process, looking at options to revitalize what was once a historic retail center and is now home to a burgeoning arts and entertainment district.  Anyone interested in innovative ideas for incorporating public art into commercial and public spaces should feel free to join us for a free public discussion of how we as a community can use the streetscape design as a jumping off point for beautifying our surroundings, and a catalyst for positive change.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><EM>Public Art and the Waterloo Streetscape Design</EM></STRONG></DIV>  <DIV>Christopher Diehl, URS Corp.</DIV>  <DIV>Greg Peckham, Cleveland Public Art</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thursday, Oct. 5 at 7:30pm</DIV>  <DIV>Arts Collinwood Gallery</DIV>  <DIV>15605 Waterloo Rd</DIV>  <DIV>216-692-9500</DIV>  <DIV><A href="http://www.artscollinwood.org/">www.artscollinwood.org</A></DIV>
--0-141142178-1159810897=:30061--